This is a static archive of the old Zorin Forum.

The information below may be outdated. Visit the new Zorin Forum here ›

If you have registered on the old forum, you will need to create an account on the new forum.

[RESOLVED] Help opening the 32Bit 7z image

Anonymous

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:17:04 pm

I "donated" and got a download link with password for my 64Bit PC. It works as advertised, no problems. I also wanted Ultimate 32 Bit for my netbook, so I donated again for another registration key and got that. But I did not receive a dl link or pw for 32 Bit. I have written twice to Zorin support but I have gotten nothing back in days. Can anyone help me? I already have Core on my netbook, but I'm going to do a clean load. Thanks for any help. I did a Google search and forum search for this issue, but I found nothing. I may be overlooking something, it's happened before :D

SteveD

Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:06:19 pm

Have you tried just changing the obvious bit in the link?

Anonymous

Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:41:06 am

I must be missing the obvious. I tried using the same pw for the 32 bit version. I tried changing the link to the 32 bit.

SteveD

Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:58:12 am

I take it you've managed to download it then?

Have you raised a trouble ticket on the paid support site?

Anonymous

Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:54:48 am

I have written to them twice regarding premium support.

SteveD

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:16:57 am

But have you registered on the support site and raised a ticket?

Anonymous

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:33:05 pm

I have not. I have very little time during the week, and it looked like they were wanting me to register a computer. I have not installed Ultimate on any machine yet. Can I just register the codes but not the machines?

SteveD

Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:50:59 am

http://zoringroup.com/helpdesk/index.php

I registered there before I installed :)

Anonymous

Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:58:31 pm

I have gotten it resolved. I received an email from Support with all the relevant information I needed.

Thanks for the responses.